Movies and TV series are an inseparable part of life. They let you share hilarious moments with friends and family members, and they’re a great way to unwind after a long day at work. Now you can enjoy your favorite series and blockbusters even more with whole-home video distribution.
Distributed video systems transmit high-definition video signals from a central location to every room of your house. What makes this modern technology so popular?
Advantages of Whole-Home Video Distribution
- Improved aesthetics: Instead of having to design your living room or bedroom to hide electronic components, give each room the style you love by keeping Blu-ray players and surround sound systems out of sight. This gives you complete design freedom to choose the furniture and décor that makes spaces come to life.
- Increased comfort: It’s natural to want to relax on your terms. With distributed video, it doesn’t matter if you feel like watching TV from your bedroom, living room or home theater. Get comfy anywhere and enjoy your movie with the push of a button.
- Stunning video in every room: Why buy a separate Blu-ray player or streaming system for four or five different rooms? Video distribution sends high-definition images everywhere simultaneously with a single system.
- Entertaining freedom: Thanks to distributed video, you don’t need to completely change your furniture around every time you want to host a Super Bowl party or movie marathon. Instead, entertain guests in whichever room is best for the occasion. Your video is ready and waiting.
- Unforgettable experiences: Share one-of-a-kind moments as a family, such as watching a movie in the backyard or on a covered patio. You don’t have to worry about a thing.
Enjoy Seamless Installation
Every home is different, and so are your personal design preferences. Schedule a free consultation with the video professionals at David Audio & Video to create a customized whole-home video distribution system. With painless installation, you can enjoy your favorite video content in no time.