Music can soothe the soul or get the party started, but it’s no good when your speakers are in one room while everyone else is in another. Whole-home audio streaming can give you the satisfaction of knowing that, no matter where you go, great tunes are sure to follow. Here are five things to consider when planning to fill your life with the best sounds around.
Multi-room audio used to mean running wires to each area where the homeowner would like sound, creating a mess of tangled lines or a lot of work to hide them. As wireless communications have become the norm, there are many easy ways you can have music available to every ear in your home.
- Gradual growth: Since speakers can be placed virtually anywhere thanks to wireless hubs, you don’t need to have every room ready for sound initially. You can start by installing a great audio system in one room and develop into other areas from there.
- No limits: Electronics have come a long way, and weatherproof speakers make it easy to have great audio outdoors while your stereo or other music player remains safely inside while.
- Truly remote controlled: With a speaker system set up on your home or office’s WiFi, you can use almost any multimedia device to change songs on the fly, even when you aren’t in the same state!
- Easy upgrading: No wires means more options, even as you improve your system. Speakers not giving you the best highs? Get new ones with excellent tweeters. Moving devices between rooms can also be a simple process, too.
- Hide and seek: A HiFi setup can change how your home looks using artistic speakers, or you can leave things looking the same by choosing units that hide away while still providing great sound.
Planning a multi-room audio setup used to be a hassle. Now with the right tools and know-how, you can have music fill your life no matter where you find yourself. Check out whole-home audio and learn how music can really change how you live your life!